Sunday, October 15, 2023

Timpanogos

I am always happy when the family goes along with my ideas. It has been years since we hiked to Timpanogos Cave and gone through the tour. Stella said she really didn't remember it and Kylee had never even been. It was such a beautiful Sunday and there were still plenty of fall leaves to enjoy. Our tour started at 12:30 so the walk up the mountain was a little chilly but not bad. Its always so fun being with this group. They are crazy and sarcastic and goofy. Our tour guide was really sweet and talkative which I like. I love hearing all of the random bits of information and stories that they know. The kids all seemed interested, Stella asked a lot of questions. We all joked that she would be a good tour guide some day, really though, she would.  









 

No comments: