Sunday, November 22, 2020

Youngblood Cabin

Even before the engagement Kylee's mom invited us to her family cabin for the weekend, having the engagement to talk about made it that much better. I was a little nervous because it was way out of my comfort zone. I had nothing to worry about. Her mom Ali and Ty were awesome and Kyson her brother was a hilarious. We talked and laughed a lot, and played games until late into the evening both nights. We took turns cooking some delicious meals. It was really nice having the weekend to get to know them better. After all we will be family. 

It's her families cabin, they built it themselves and it was beautiful. 

We had a great time and I look forward to more trips to the cabin. This wedding thing is exciting, you not only get a new daughter but a whole new family and friendships. 









 

No comments: