So this happened this morning! Bridger wanted to do something memorable and unique and meaningful to them. They both love the gym, so he decided to ask her during our class. Every morning Kylee and I leave the guys and go to class so this didn't seem out of the ordinary. While we were in class Porter and Stella brought Bridger his clothes and brought the sunflowers (her favorite flower by the way). I just kept watching the clock, the time could not have gone slower, I was so excited. Bridger had worked out with Shannon the instructor to play Marry Me by Train the last few minutes of class and then he would walk in. Here he came, dressed to the max and confident holding the flowers and the ring. Kylee and I always stand in the back of class so he had to walk past everyone. He had a captive audience, a room full of women, they loved it. Kylee had no idea, Bridger definitely succeeded with the element of surprise. The music was loud and I could not hear what he said to her. She could and that was all that mattered. He got down on one knee and popped the question. Thank heavens she said YES! We all love Kylee and we are so excited to have her be a part of our family.
The date they are planning on is May 15th!
No comments:
Post a Comment