It has been so much fun being on social media this week and seeing everyone's gratitude posts. I am so grateful for President Nelson and his idea to flood social media with things we are grateful for. It was so good for me to focus on the things that I am grateful for and what I was going to post each day. It really does put your mind in a good place.
Speaking of gratitude, I am so grateful for this group of people. I love each one of them so much. I was so glad my sister's family came. I was so glad that Bridger and Kylee made the night work to be there. Everything turned out perfect. We even used Grandma Faye's china, and Porter polished her silver butter dish and salt and pepper shakers. For some reason Thanksgiving just seemed a little more special this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment