Saturday, October 31, 2020

Adam and Eve....and Eeyore



Every year Kylee's family has a costume contest Halloween party. We were trying to help them with ideas. We pulled out the old scrapbook and showed them some of our classics from Camie's Halloween parties. They definitely want to do the "mushroom" idea one of these years, but with limited time this year they settled for the Adam and Eve. I think they pulled it off, even though Bridger's suit looks a bit yellow. The family loved their idea as well, they took second place. 


Stella's friends also dressed up for Halloween. Claire, loves Halloween, I think her and Stella went to the Halloween Spirit store at least three times that I know of looking for paints and ideas. I guess Claire loves to paint zombies. So I was a little surprised when they came up with Winnie the Pooh characters. Stella wasn't terrible excited and we were not sure how to pull of Eeyore. When Claire came to the house dressed up as Piglet to grab Stella for the party, she had these cute pig ears. Well that gave me an idea, I asked the girls to give me ten minutes. I quickly got my felt and made those Eeyore ears. Stella seemed happy and Claire seemed impressed. Her friends helped her put together the rest of the outfit. Seeing them altogether made me realize that it was actually a great idea. Who needs Zombies.

 

No comments: