Monday, October 26, 2020

Happy Birthday Kylee!




This amazing young lady turned 21 on October 26th. We just love her and love having her around. We had a birthday dinner for her and invited Ali, and Kyson, and Ty. Kylee's mom, brother and her moms boyfriend. I was a little nervous at first because I'm not the best at meeting new people. There was no need to stress. We had the best time. I have not laughed for that long in a while. Kylee's brother Kyson is a hoot. He just kept going on and on about funny things. It was a really great night and I look forward to many more fun get togethers. 
Kylee requested my chocolate cake. I'm thinking Bridger might have persuaded her into choosing that, I know it's his favorite. 

I have to post these. Porter put these on Kylee's account for her birthday. She got a good laugh!!



 

No comments: