Monday, July 15, 2013

Spoilage

I left for camp Tuesday morning so I dropped Stella and Cooper at Camie's house. She was nice enough to take them until I got back on Thursday. Aside from Stella getting sick that first day, she had a great time. Camie had a lot of fun things planned. 

Of course they got a lot of swimming in. I love this picture of Cooper sitting by the pool. It's obvious this was a vacation for him too.

Camie took Stella to Stella's for lunch. 
They rode the paddle boats at Liberty Park.
When I picked her up she looked liked this. I thought maybe she had turned 16 over night! Camie of course took her shopping and hooked her up with two new outfits. Not to mention her stylish bun. 

Camie put my hair up in a bun too. I have since tried to duplicate the bun on both of us but my poor hairstyling skills come through and I end up bagging it. 
Camie thanks for having Stella and Cooper. You spoiled Stella and she loved ever minute of it.

No comments: