I left for girls camp retreat on Tuesday morning. I would call it girls camp but there was nothing camp about it. We got to Bear Lake around 11:30. We rented a water trampling for the day and hung out by the lake. It was overcast and a little rainy at times but we still made it fun.
We could not check into the house until 4 so some girls still swam while some of us started a game of volleyball.
Okay so the house we rented was really nice, eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, two full kitchens, two huge living rooms, and an amazing view of the lake. This was my room, I got a whole king bed to myself. Ya, definitely a retreat.
We did the typical camp stuff, skits, games, and crafts. Hats off to our camp leaders though, they did a really good job planning fun activities.
On Wednesday we hiked through the Minnetonka Caves and then got shakes after. That evening we went to the Pickleville Playhouse and saw Seven Brides For Seven Brothers. I had never seen that play before. It was a lot of fun.
This was all of the leaders that came. They are all such fun ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment