Sunday, March 24, 2013

80's Rock Stars

On Friday Stella went to Mesa Merrill's 80's Rock Star birthday party. Emily and Chloe met at our house and I dropped them all off. I had to take this picture of all of them. They were so cute and so excited to dress up for this fun party. Stella Insisted on wearing her hat. I kept trying to tell her that in the 80's hair was much bigger then. Even Mesa doesn't do the hair height justice. Got to love the 80's!
Speaking of hair, looking at this huge pile of dark hair, you would have thought I gave Stella a trim. Wrong, this is all from Porter. He has had it with his mop of hair and wanted it all off. Happy to say, I have my old Porter back looking as handsome as ever. (I have to admit I loved it long too)


No comments: