Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Concert

Farmington Jr. High had its spring band concert at Davis High School in their auditorium. I have to say this was a lot nicer than the first concert they had in the gym of the Jr. High. It was easy to see 
Bridger too because this time he sat on the front row. It was fun for 
Bridge because his teacher took a few minutes and had the new saxophone players stand up to acknowledge them. His band is sounding great. So are the other 3 groups we had to listen to (it made for a long night). I am really proud of Bridger. I have to share something cute he said the other day while practicing, "Mom have you ever had a dream come true? Playing the sax is like a dream coming true for me. It is something I have wanted to do since fourth grade."


No comments: