Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Lizards and 4 Wheeler's

What better way to spend Mother's Day then out of town with my favorite four people. Stella had a great time riding around by herself for the first time. The kids loved driving around on all of the open roads that went all over. We found some really neat lizards to look at. Of course got some good reading in and a few movies.   We went to Topaz Mountain. It is truly out in the middle of nowhere. That didn't seem like a big deal until as were were ready to go home my truck would not start, the battery was dead. Luckily I am married to the greatest handyman I know. He rigged the trailer batteries to start my truck and away we went. 

It is so fun just being with my cute family. I really am the luckiest mom around. 

Cooper was loving the ride after his feet were too sore to run anymore. 
 Stella loved it. If it wasn't for her tired thumb, I don't think we would have ever gotten her off.
 There were so many Horny Toad Lizards 
 He's getting a little big for his 4 wheeler

 Porter my chauffeur.
We were just practicing for Lagoon!

No comments: