Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful Heartbreak

On Thursday Becky and Kevin were able to meet their sweet little baby Kevin. They only had a few short hours before he was gone. I felt honored that she invited me to be there on that special day. I got there in time to hear a beautiful prayer by her dad Tom. It was so tender watching all of her kids take turns holding baby Kevin. There was a feeling in the room, it felt like the veil was very thin, like there sweet little angel was still there, giving everyone a big hug. It's a feeling I will never forget. A day I will never forget. I know Becky and Kevin have been through a lot these past few months. I know we were all wishing for a longer healthier outcome. I also know that Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing when he sent Kevin to their family. Becky has always been such an inspiration to me. Watching her prepare and pray for this little guy only increases my testimony in eternal families. She has never lost sight of the big picture. Kevin was alive for such a sort time. Like I told Becky it is amazing to me how many lives he touched. What a blessing to have such a beautiful spirit in your family. 

This song was posted on Face book today by my mother-in-law Becki. It just seemed so perfect...  

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thank you my sweet friend