Friday, May 18, 2012

Sports, Sports, and more Sports!

Bridger is a Diamond Back this year. He is having a blast. It has been a great year for him so far. He is playing great and their team is doing really well. I love watching him play. I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful spring night.  



 Porter decided to try soccer this year. He has played it before but it was when he was really little. He and his friends have been playing soccer at recess all year and he has really started to like it. So he thought he would give it a try. He is having a lot of fun.


 This is Stella's second year playing soccer. She told her coach she wanted to try being a goalie. She cracks me up because she is not afraid to try new things and she is definitely not afraid to ask.


I have to say watching baseball is by far my favorite. But Stella and Porter are quickly making me a soccer fan as well!

No comments: