When Rhett sets his mind on something he will tackle it and perfect it no matter how long it takes or how much practice and trial and error. Well, he has mastered sourdough bread. It is so good and turns out every time. There has been a lot of interest and people asking him how to make it. Most would just give a quick answer and move on, not Rhett, Rhett decides to hold a sourdough class. We picked a few of the most interested couples. He made and sent out invitations. He put together a recipe card with all of the mathematical equations to help master their own dough. Yes, sourdough making is all about math and science. I volunteered to make a soup and some appetizers to have along with his finished bread. Bread making takes a few days with many steps. He had all of the steps broken down so they could see the whole process and try the finished product. To say the class was a success would be an understatement. It was so fun for me to watch Rhett shine. He loved teaching and they were all very interested. Funny thing, it was each of the husbands taking notes and asking questions. I guess I'm not the only wife that gets pampered by their husband's baking. It ended up being a very fun date night. Each couple left with a full belly, and hopefully the knowledge to try it themselves. I think I'll add this night to the mile-long list of reasons why I love my Love-Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment