Happy Birthday, Porter. This kid just bought a new car and I am so excited for him. I love the Outback Crosstreck, if I were to get a runaround car it would be this. My family gets to choose their favorite dessert and dinner for their birthday. Porter always picks a carrot cake, luckily gluten-free carrot cake works perfectly. I love celebrating my kids and all of the great things they are doing. Porter is a hard worker. He works at EnerBank in collections, they love him there. Porter is fun to have around. He may not know it but I love him around and I love our talks. I know he has big plans for his future and one of them is to move out. Of course, I want that for him, I love having him here so I better enjoy it while it lasts. It makes me glad to see you so happy. I know life hasn't always been easy but it makes me happy to see you figuring out you. I am just so proud of you and so proud to be your mom, love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment