Dani and Zach were throwing Camie a surprise tea party for her birthday. They asked if I wanted to join them. I was so excited, I had never gone to a tea party. Little America has High Tea that you can reserve, Dani made all of the arrangements. Camie was so surprised to see Zach and me waiting in the lobby. Dani had only told her she was taking her to lunch somewhere. They sat us down on these cozy chairs at a low table. It was set with fancy china and silverware. There were English scones and pastries to eat our lemon curd and strawberry jam and cream with. They also brought out wine glasses full of fruit and berries. They had about 15 different teas you could try. Next they brought out a tray of fancy tea sandwiches, I think there were four different ones to try. They finished it off with an assortment of cookies. Everything tasted so good and it was presented so well. I loved it. I know my sister loved it. she is so blessed to have so many friends that love her so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment