This cute girl had to get a Ganglion Cyst removed out of the back of her hand today. This has been bothering her for quite a while. I have had one and I know they are very uncomfortable. Mine comes and goes but hers was not leaving, It made using her hand very difficult.
We finally decided to get it removed. She looked so funny all prepped are ready to go. She was gone about an hour, I just waited in her prep room.
We finally decided to get it removed. She looked so funny all prepped are ready to go. She was gone about an hour, I just waited in her prep room.
I could hear someone crying down the hall. All of the sudden they pushed Stella bed back into the room. She is just crying and looks at me and says, "Can I have a hug?" Of course I gave her a hug, I felt so bad. The nurse apologized that it took so long, she said the surgery went fast but it took them awhile to calm her down. When she woke up she was just crying and wanted everyone to give her a hug. It made me laugh a bit, this is not her normal behavior, Stella is not a cryer, drugs do crazy things. It also made me laugh because the nurse said she was accusing everyone for stealing her shoes. When she came out of her anesthesia for her wisdom teeth she accused the Dr. for taking her tongue. She must really not trust people! It took her just a few minutes before she was acting herself. They said the surgery went well and that she would have to have her bandages on for a few weeks. She was feeling more herself so we got her dressed and took her home. I was telling her how she was acting on the drive home. She could not believe she was crying so much. Pretty cute, I am so glad everything went well, I hope it heals well and does nto give her any trouble any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment