I was actually dreading turning 50 but the day itself turned out to be pretty great. Rhett surprised me with a sign on the garage when I left for work. My dad would have been so proud, this would have been his job if he was still around, he loved celebrating birthdays. I might have to put Rhett to work making more signs. His spray painting technique was much faster and I like how eerie it looks, perfect for turning 50. The surprises did not stop there, when I got to work there was another one of Rhett's signs in my office. Lili and Porter snuck over the night before and with the help from some office friends decorated my office. Rhett also had some beautiful flowers for me. It was such a fun surprise. Then of course the whole day I had a lot of telling me happy birthday.
That night we took the family out for sushi. I love spending time with my little family. It's the best birthday present I could ask for. Thanks Rhett and family for making turning 50 not quite so horrible. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment