Monday, November 22, 2021

Annie - My Sister!!

There is never a dull moment with my sister. Ethan and Garrison were in the Orchestra for the Annie production at their school. We went to see it, Cottonwood does a good job with their shows, plus I wanted to support my nephews. Camie told me she might dress up in her Annie costume for the show. I laughed and though she wasn't serious. When we got to her house, sure enough, there she was standing in a full blown Annie costume. She has more guts than anyone I know. I never would have dared to do that. Not only did she dress up but she hammed it up. Waved and posed with the actors. I'm sure the boys were dying but at the same time are probably so used to her. She definitely knows how to have a good time. 


 

No comments: