Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Walter White

He's such a showoff. I guess he has every reason to be. He's beautiful. 




So we had to get rid of the turkeys. Walter is as sweet as they come to everyone except the hens. When he wants to go to bed he pushes everyone around to get a place. We built a huge coop but its not enough for him. We listed Walter and Edna on KSL as a breeding pair. We got a call from someone that wanted to pick them up on his way back home to Richfield. I was honestly a little sad, I just love the turkeys, they are so sweet. 
I'm sure our neighbors already think we are nuts raising turkeys and chickens. So when a huge cattle semi truck comes pulling up in front of our house making all kinds of noise it had to have gotten all of their attention. The most farmer looking guy gets out of the truck, flannel shirt, jeans, baseball hat, boots, you can picture it. Well Andrea Hall yells from down the street, "What did you buy now, a damn cow?" I started laughing so hard. It's confirmed, they think we are nuts! Walter and Edna had a nice roomy drive back to Richfield in the back of the cattle trailer filled with hay. I might have cried a few tears when they drove away. Like I said, they were the sweetest. 

 

No comments: