Bridger thought he would try something new this year and play Lacrosse his Sophomore year. A lot of his best friends were on the team like Mayo, Jeremy, Jace, Addison, Ty, well that's all I can think of but I know there's more. So that made it a lot of fun. It's a confusing sport but once you figure it out it's actually really fun to watch. It's also a very violent sport. I was very surprised that they get away with pushing and hitting with that stick. As a spectator it made for and exciting game. As a mom you worry someone is going to get hurt. A few kids did, that boy in the picture broke his collar bone. It's a tough sport too, meaning they play in all sorts of weather. We watched games in snow storms, rain, you name it. Bridger was number 40. Didn't have the best camera but i was able to get a few closer shots of him.




No comments:
Post a Comment