Monday, December 23, 2013

Sean and Janece's Christmas Party

I was glad it was at Sean's house this year. I had not been to their new place and was glad for the excuse to see where they lived. They had a big enough space for all of us to sit at a table together. I don't remember the last time my family sat together for dinner. They had made ham with cheesy potatoes, it was such a nice dinner. 
Stella is holding one of Braiden's two Bearded Dragons. It was really tame. 
After dinner we played a Christmas Bingo game that Janece had put together with prizes. Then we played our present game that we do every year and exchanged a few gifts with the parents.




My mom bought all of the guys a new hat this year.  Sean and Shane are sporting theirs, let's just say we all had a good laugh.
It was such a nice party, Sean and Janece went all out to make the evening fun. 

No comments: