Just wanted to share a few pictures on how my feet look after my shots. I have been dealing with soar feet for a few years now. Over the summer I decided to go to the doctor to see if they could help. I have what's called Mortons Neuroma. It is nerve damage between the third and fourth toe. I basically hurts all of the time. They have been giving me injections right in the nerve to try and kill it. The shots are extremely painful and then my feet are really hard to walk on for almost a week. These are my fourth sets of shots. It's helping a little but I'm still having issues. In November I switched doctors, this new guy seems to know his stuff so I'm trying to be optimistic. I guess time, and a few more shots, will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment