Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweetest Prayer

Stella's little Cocoa was not doing so good. It's not surprising, hamsters are supposed to live around 2 years and this little guy is almost three. He has some huge soars on the right side of his face, I'm sure it is cancer. They are getting bigger everyday and it truly is getting hard to watch him suffer. Stella and I were talking and as much as she would miss him, she wishes he would die so he wouldn't be in anymore pain. I suggested praying and asking for help, Stella wanted to do it herself. A few days later she asked if I would be with her while she said another prayer. I have never heard a sweeter prayer than she gave that night. Hearing your little girl crying while she is asking Heavenly Father if He would take Cocoa when the time is right so that he will not suffer anymore was heartbreaking. A few days later Cocoa finally died. Stella was very sad and relieved at the same time and thanked Heavenly Father for taking him. I love her so much and love the sweet tender side that she has. 

1 comment:

LouLou said...

So Sweet! Moments like this that help us moms realize we're doing something right.