Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eric Darius stops by Farmington Jr. High

Bridger has been looking forward to this day. He has been following Eric Darius for quite some time so you can imagine his excitement to hear that he was coming to the Jr. High. His Jazz Band got to play with Eric for a couple of songs. It's definitely something those kids will remember forever.



Latter that night we went to Summerhays Music where we got to see Eric Darius perform again. He recognized Bridger form the school that day. They talked for awhile and Eric gave Bridger a lot of good advise and encouragement. 
I couldn't believe how amazing he was to watch and listen too. I have never heard anyone play like he did. He made Kenny G seem like a bit of a snoozer. I can see why Bridger has been following him for so long. I can't think of a better person to get your son excited to play than a world known artist. He was also very polite, focused on his goals, and had a lot of gratitude in his heart for his parents and god. He was so impressive to listen to.  

1 comment: