I think I say this every year but I can't believe he is 14. The time really just needs to slow down.
Bridger had a party Friday night and invited a few friends over. They had dinner then I took them over to Station Park for a movie. He really does have some of the greatest friends.
We had the family over on Sunday night to celebrate again. While Bridge and Rhett were getting a few tables and chairs out of the shed they heard a sick sounding crow. Yes, cute little Puff, Stella's favorite chicken is most definitely a rooster. Not sure what to do about that yet. His crow is getting better but still funny sounding. I told her if he doesn't get mean and stays relatively quiet we can keep him.
He is still so sweet though, Addison even liked him.
I haven't done a big party in a while for birthdays. I just decided to last minute. I love having everyone together and I have missed it.


No comments:
Post a Comment