Rhett met Resh at 5:30 in the morning for a ride. They rode from the zoo to Hennifer and back. It was about a 70 mile ride. It was the perfect day to go because it was overcast the whole time.
I took the kids downtown in the Jeep to the Farmers Marker. It was fun checking out all of the stands. This is the first time I have gone to it since we lived in Salt Lake, so about 14 years ago. Things have changed, it is defiantly a lot bigger. The overcast worked well for us too. It was nice and cool to walk around. On the way home we stopped by Bird World (a pet store). My kids love going to pet stores. Stella fell in love with this bird there. I kept reminding her she has six birds at home already.
We took her six birds out and let them roam the yard for awhile. They love their yard time. It's fun because they are still so tame.


No comments:
Post a Comment