Monday, July 8, 2013

Rhett in Vegas/ Zoo

Rhett spent the week in Vegas and Arizona for work. I'm not feeling too jealous. His car registered 113 outside. That sounds miserable. 
He did send some cool pictures of the Vegas fires. It makes it look huge with the sunset getting caught in the smoke.
This was the only part that did make me jealous. After work relaxing by the pool. What else is there to do when its 100 plus degrees outside!
I took the kids to the zoo one of the days when he was gone. We timed everything just right. We watched them training the elephants. The baby was doing some very fun tricks, like standing on her head. We also caught the bird show that I love. Then we timed it just right to watch about 5 trainers come out to the seals and work with them. To top it all off the Grizzly Bears were playing in the water and running around rough housing. Zoo day was a success!



No comments: