Tuesday, July 9, 2013

7 inches

I love hanging out with Luna. We ditched the boys and had a girl day. Stella loves going to the salon. She got 7 inches taken off today.  It looks so cute on her. After it was all done I told her if she would have cut ten inches she could have donated it. Well that is her new goal. So this same time next year before school starts she wants to cut off ten inches and donate it. That should not be a problem, her hair grows so fast. 
After we went to lunch and just talked and talked. That is something Stella does well. It amazes me that she always has something to talk about.  


Later that night I got in a little boy bonding time and taught them how to play poker. My Uncle Randy would have been proud.

No comments: