Mrs. Ostler, the librarian at the kids school, recommended this book to the kids. Stella and I have been trying to gets our hands on a copy for about a month. The Davis County Library had a wait of about 50 people. Anyway we finally got a hold of a copy and she and I read it together. It is such a good book. It is Stella's new favorite book. She and I recommend it now too!
Rhett hooked me up with this yummy omelet for my Mother's Day breakfast. I Have yet to find a restaurant that makes one better than him.
When asked what I wanted for Mother's Day I said, "Clothes". He does not like buying clothes. So last Thursday he took me shopping. He was great and spent the whole day taking me to City Creek, Gateway, and the Outlets in Park City. We had so much fun, I love being with him. I also ended up with a few new outfits.
We had a pick-nick at the park yesterday with Linda and the family. My mom was making the rounds today and stopped by and went to church with us. The primary sang two songs, and the part I didn't know about was the YM sang the closing song for the moms. I loved that surprise, Bridger was good at keeping that quiet. Later we went to Becki's and had dinner. I only remembered to take this picture for both days. At least its a good one.
I am so lucky to have three moms, I love them all.
I also love being a mom. I feel so blessed to have my three great kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment