These two have been tearing it up in our back yard all winter. Emily's dad Tom thought they needed to try out the real deal. So Saturday he took both of them to Brighton for a snowboard lesson. They got fitted with their gear and had a little lunch. Then it was off to a two hour lesson. Tom said they both did really well. Stella was so cute she has not been able to stop talking about it for two days. "My instructor did this...My instructor showed us that...We both could do this..." She had the time of her life!
I love this one of them "resting". I'm sure they were wiped out!
I can't stand how cute Stella is. She is my youngest and my only girl but she is by far the most daring and adventuresome of all of them. Can I even tell you how cool she thought she was when she was able to compare snowboarding stories with her older brother (and idol) Bridger. These are by far the "priceless" moments.
Later that night we had our friends the Merrill's over for a guinea pig Chinese food night. (I'm not saying I cooked guinea pig, but it was daring trying out a new recipe, usually it's only my family that gets that honor/punishment). Luckily things worked out good and dinner was great.
This little guy is there new baby Crew. Stella was so excited that she got to feed him. She doesn't get that opportunity very often. He has to be the cutest and best baby I have ever seen. He was happy the whole night, even when he got woken up late after the movie.
It was so fun getting together with them. I love all of their kids. I can't believe how big they are all getting.

No comments:
Post a Comment