Monday, February 25, 2013

More Birthday Visits

I put Bridger in charge of making the Trader Joe's gingerbread cake (if you haven't tried it I highly recommend you do). He takes his job seriously with apron and chef hat. Bill and Becki were coming to see Porter for his birthday so I told them to stay for dinner. I felt bad, they got stuck in traffic on the freeway behind some high speed chase that ended by Kaysville. The traffic was awful, we were watching the whole thing on the news. They did finally make it, and we had a great time.

Considering that Grandpa Bill started the whole train thing, Porter loves to show off  Rhett and his work to his grandpa when he comes. Bill says its the first time this train has had a real home. I know it makes Porter very proud that he has made his grandpa so happy.


1 comment:

Lindsey Jefferies said...

Love these pictures! Owen would die to see this train. We need to get up there to see you soon! Love ya!!