Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lost Weekend

Saturday I spent the day "lost" in Porter's room. I picked him up this bed frame off of KSL for $100.00. It looked so great in there that it motivated he and I to tackle his room (something that has needed to be done for awhile now). After pretty much the whole day of de junking, it looked amazing. I could tell he was pretty happy too.


Sunday I felt a little "lost" with this new way of teaching. It was hard to know what to prepare. I know what they mean by teaching with the spirit. I hardly used any of my materials that I prepared and the girls talked the whole time sharing experiences of their own. I loved that my Beehives opened up so much. This new way of teaching is really exciting and I hope they continue to share.

Monday was the laziest day we have had in a really long time, even including Christmas break. Rhett and I started watching the "Lost" series on Netflix a few weeks ago. Monday morning we had all of the kids in bed with us watching Lost. After two episodes we went down for some breakfast, then moved our movie watching to the basement. Other than a lunch break and a delivery pizza break for dinner. We watch Lost the whole day and night. Needless to say we have hooked the kids now too. How pathetic are we?

Tuesday my kids were having outside withdrawals so they spent most of the day sledding again. I thought this picture was funny. Looks like Bridger is getting a little spring fever. 


No comments: