Today we went and visited Bill in the hospital. He was having some stroke symptoms so they wanted to run some tests. They could not find anything but still feel it is related to the cancer. We should know more in a few days but luckily he gets to go home today.
When we got there all of the nurses knew Bridger. Puzzled, Bill explained that he had made him famous by explaining his words WEENUS and GRUNDLE. Some of the nurses knew what they meant but others didn't. You can imagine the fun that Bill was having with that one. (If you don't know the real meanings I'll let you look them up for yourself).
He was on the fourteen floor. There was a huge snow storm blowing in. The view from his window as it got closer was impressive. I had to take this picture of them looking out the window, I thought it was pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment