Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Salon Experience

Stella was so excited for her first salon experience. She was so glad today was the day. We have had our appointments set all summer. I starting realizing I need to treat her different than the boys. They are fine with me cutting their hair. But Stella loves doing the mommy daughter dates. I told her she could start coming with me for haircuts. Heather was so good with her. Stella thought the best part was when she washed her hair and of course the massage.
Stella had a hard time deciding how she wanted her hair. She ended up having Heather take six inches off. It looks so good. The best part was watching how cute Stella was after. You could tell she felt amazing. Like I have said before, I just love the girl thing. Love you Stella, it was such a fun day.


No comments: