We planned a weekend camping trip with Bill and Becki, at the last minute Resh and Rock's families decided to join us. I am so glad they did. They only came up for Friday night into Saturday but it was so fun having them there and playing with their cute kids.
Stella loves Korver she held him almost the whole time.
Our family went up Thursday night. Bill and Becki came up Friday afternoon and then both of us went home Sunday morning. We went to our old spot in the Uintas. There were a lot of dead and cut down trees. It wasn't as pretty this time. We decided it will be our last trip there.
We got the okay from the ranger to do a fire. It was nice. it was the first fire we have had all year. I think Bridger kept it burning the whole weekend.
Stella and Hazel are so cute together. What a fun way to eat dinner.
Porter always manages to make his marshmallows a nice shade of black.
The boys were enjoying grandpas grease toast for breakfast. Its a speciality they look forward to.
These three were laughing their heads off at Calli. Each time they would throw a rock in the water she would start digging like crazy to get it.
Love these two pictures. I am so glad Bill is doing so well. We love spending time with him.
The kids were having so much fun playing at the river. Even Kennedy had her shoes off walking through the water.
We all took our turn at batting. Even Stella and Hazel. I have to say Bridger was the best. He hardly missed.
Rhett made this homemade humming bird feeder. They wanted nothing to do with it until he put the holes in the yellow cup.
I have so many fun pictures of this trip that I didn't post. I will have to make a cd to give to everyone. Thanks you guys for a really fun weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment