We woke Bridger up at 6:00 am today to take him on his first ride. We picked up his bike yesterday from layaway for his Birthday. They tuned it and got it fitting right so we would be ready to ride this morning. We took him 20 miles, with our fun hill to finish out the ride. He did great but I do think we wore him out. Later that day we went up to Park City. He fell asleep the whole way back.
He had his friends over for pizza and night games. I had to make brownies for dessert, his favorite. We could only get one candle to stay lit because of the wind, so we sang really fast.
There were eight friends that came to the party. The weather was perfect so they stayed outside the whole time and played night games.
I have to say he has some pretty great friends. Everyone was so polite and very easy to talk to. He's so lucky to have such a great group of friends to hang out with.
No comments:
Post a Comment