We visited Ralph and Bill and then ended up at my sisters to see my dad. I have to say I am very lucky to have three great dads. I love them all very much.
Camie has such a fun back yard. It was really nice hanging out and visiting.
She was so nice to let Cooper swim. At first he was so confused and even gave Rhett a nice claw mark on his chest. But after awhile he figured things out and just kept coming and going as he pleased. When he swims in lakes and rivers you can't see his legs, but in this clear water you could see everything and it was so cute.
Cooper and Lucy were having a blast playing together.
It was a really nice day. I am so thankful for all of the great men in my life. I am most grateful for Rhett. He is such an amazing dad and husband, I love him very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment