
Wednesday had to be the greatest day of Stella's life. She was up early and ready to start her first day of
pre-school. The night before it took us quite awhile to pick out her perfect outfit (this is way different than the boys). The cutest part was in the morning when we were standing in front of the mirror doing her hair; she put her arms out and said, "I can't believe I am getting ready for school, it's like a dream!" I have never seen anyone so excited to go to school. With Stella though I think it is something she has wanted to do ever since she could say the word. Her brothers have made her grow up so fast, she wants to be just like them. Another plus to the morning was that I did great. Watching how excited she was made me forget about being sad. She goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings and loves every minute of it.
4 comments:
OK let me try this again.
Miss Stella you look so grown up on your 1st day of school! I am glad that you are so excited to be there. I love the outfit that you chose to wear you look VERY cute!
Love Aunt Raechel
I can't believe Stella is already starting preschool! Life goes by way to fast! We miss you guys!! Love you!
I love the pink converse, you have such great style Stella. I hope you love school!
Love,
Aunt Amy
Post a Comment