Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School (so soon!)


It has been a week now that the boys have been back in school. Stella and I are missing them so much. Stella seems lost without her buddy Porter around. I miss Bridger's humor and Porter's sweet disposition. Having Porter gone all day now makes the day seem so long. I know it is supposed to be great when they go back to school but for me it is sad. It makes me realize that they are growing up so fast and there is nothing I can do about it. Don't even get me started on when Stella starts pre-school next week. On the plus side though, the boys are loving school and they love their new teachers. Porter thinks it is the greatest having lunch at school and three recesses all of which he has with Bridger. Bridger loves seeing all of his friends again and spending every recess with his best friend Porter. They are such great boys and I love them so much. I am happy for them, as a mom though it is so hard to let go.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree! It is horrible to see them go to school.I have to be the strong one and stay positive. If I didn't everyone would fall apart every morning and that would be ridiculous.Hmmmm....... sounds like our summer.
Love,
Amy

Becky said...

Just look at your big boys! They are so cute! It was so great to see you! Thanks again for the crib bedding...it looks so cute in the lavender room, I just love it!