First off I have to say that Rhett is hot hot hot in that cowboy hat and his boots.
I have been looking forward to this concert for a few months, I love Tim Mcgraw. We went with Becky and Kevin which was perfect. She is my bestie for starters and they are one of our few friends who like country music as much as we do. We got dinner at Crown Burger, I didn’t know they let you park all night for concerts if you eat there, win win. The concert was good but I have to say I was a little disappointed. At the beginning he said he lives with 4 girls and they never let him talk, so he said he’s not a big talker at concerts and just plays the music. Well for, me learning about the artist at concerts is what makes it fun. He held true to his statement and didn’t talk the rest of the night other than to thank us. Another part that was weird, Faith was in some nightie on the full screen in bed making these seductive looks at us the whole time he sang a love song. I realize they are in love But it felt like we should not have been there, like we were invading some moment with his wife! My last rant, the concert ended so early we were at home by 10. I get he’s getting older but come on. I did love the music and still love Tim but I will never go to another one of his concerts. I will stick with the Zac Brown Band or Garth, they know how to put on a Concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment