I have seen people float the Weber River but I have never done it. Kylee and Bridger talked us into it. Kylee's grandparents live in Morgan and I guess floating the river is something she grew up doing. They showed me what tubes to buy, they are cheep by the way, I got a six pack off of Amazon for $60.00. I honestly was a little worried about going, I didn't know what to expect. I was also afraid we were going a little too late in the year. I worried for nothing, it was a blast. We get out by Taggarts so we left Bridger's car there, then we all piled into the truck and headed to where we get in. The whole run last about two hours. There were just enough rock obstacles and few rapids to make it interesting but not scary. We didn't start getting chilly until the very end when the wind picked up. We got out and Bridger and Rhett went and got the truck while we waited with the tubes. I guess it's about 6 miles up the road. It was beautiful and sunny so not a big deal waiting for them. We all had a blast and agreed we will go a few times next summer. In July when its really hot would be ideal. I just love trying new things especially when they are a hit.
We blew up the tubes before we went, Rhett was just trying them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment