Stella and I had the best girls night. She took me to dinner to Fat Fish to buy Pho. It was so good they have a veggie version with tofu and a lot of fresh veggies. After, she took me to her sunset spot in Woods Cross. We had a perfect view of the valley it was such a fun spot. It wasn't the best sunset but still so pretty. We had such a fun evening and a lot of uninterrupted conversations. I am so proud of her. It's fun listening to her and all of her plans. She is on track for meeting her goals with school. She is keeping the grades she needs to hold on to her scholarship. She is just so grown up seems to be figuring her life out. As a mom it's exciting to see. I am just so proud of her. I hope we do more of these girls nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment