Rhett wanted the gorilla to be his first tattoo but I wasn't on board. Not sure that I still am but it's a little late for that ha ha. He loves that the Silverback Gorilla is the protector of the family, they also symbolize wisdom and loyalty. It says they are gentle giants that are fiercely loyal to their troops and will protect them at all cost. Aside from the meaning, he also laughs that he walks like a gorilla. When we were on our trip to Cancun, our resort had the longest hallway to our room with a mirror at every door. He had a lot of views of himself walking and was able to confirm that he walks like a gorilla. It is a pretty cool tattoo. He is working on filling his whole arm. I guess we will see what he does next.
No comments:
Post a Comment