I was so proud of Stella, she did such a great job in her one act plays. She was on of the leads named Bugs in "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Fifth Period", she was a zombie in "Ten Ways To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse" and a rich aunt in "The Proposal". She had so many lines as Bugs and nailed it. I have been grateful that she has had theatre and this group of kids to get her though high school. She has had so many fun times. After all of the shows were over they did a Senior Dusting. I had never heard of it before but it ended up being really cool. All of the seniors sat in a circle on stage. Mrs. Christison spoke about each person. They each senior got up and said what they will be taking with them from their experiences and then they take a little sparkle dust and sprinkled it on the stage to represent a little piece of them left behind. It was a special night. I was so happy to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment