Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pumpkin Carving and Trick or Treaters

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to carve our pumpkins. Trick or treaters were literally knocking on our door as we were carving these. I am happy to say though that we had them carved with candles in them on our porch about two hours before the last kids came. Bridger and Kylee joined us for dinner and carving. We of course had our dinner in a pumpkin. Porter and Lili had a party to go to. They had carved pumpkins a few days before so they didn't care too much that they missed the fun. 
Porter bought Diesel his cute skeleton costume. He actually kept in on all night. We had a visit from the Star Wars crew. They looked so good. I would have been fine if they left Meg with me for the night. I just love her. 










 

No comments: