It was such a beautiful day for these two to be sealed at the Bountiful Temple. The service was so nice. I could tell they were both so excited. It was so special to me that Kylee asked me to be her escort when she went through the temple before her mission and again today. I just love her like she was my own daughter. I could not be happier for them and I am so happy that she will be a part of our eternal family.
She is such a beautiful bride. What a bonus for her to get to wear her wedding dress again. Another bonus, she got another bouquet and I think this one was even prettier than the one she had at her wedding. Covid is still making a few things weird and Bridger was not able to change out of his temple clothes before coming out so the first few pictures are kind of funny of him with his brown shoes. He changed by the car which in my opinion was not a better solution but you've got to love Covid. Funny things to laugh about after I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment