Camie wanted to host the Christmas party this year. Mom and Darrel were not feeling well. (Later we found out that they had COVID) but they did not come. It was great that McKayle came though, (she even brought an ice cream cake, I guess she works at Basken Robins now). Camie made her yummy street tacos. I have to laugh though, Camie is always really bad at judging how much food to make. She did shredded pork tacos and bought three roast, yes, you read that right, three. There were only eleven people to feed. Needless to say, I took a whole pan of it home and she had an untouched crock pot for her family. It was very good so I am not complaining but it makes me laugh.
We played the present game. It was a bit of a let down this year. Camie and I decided that from now on, everyone has to bring their own gift. The things that she and I picked out were not hits. The kids are older and I think we need to bring it to a whole new level, make it a little more adult if you know what I mean...next year. I love hanging with her and her family though. Her boys are so talented and played a bunch of songs for everyone. Then we just visited and hung out. It was a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment