Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Afternoon

It was definitely a different Christmas this year. Working around different schedules and knowing that Kylee wanted to spend the morning with her mom and then go to her dads we waited to open our presents. I still got up and put our Christmas breakfast casserole in the oven and then we ate that about 9:30. I went and showered and was ready for the day, that part was actually nice. I actually had makeup on and my hair done for pictures! We waited until about 12:30 before we started opening presents. Everyone got each other such nice things. We didn't go to Becki's because of COVID, we decided to just stay home. So I planned a Christmas dinner with ham and funeral potatoes, homemade rolls and salad. Everything worked out great. Starting so late made the day go really fast though. luckily I still have a week off of work. 








 

No comments: