Sunday, August 2, 2020

Meatloaf Birthday Cake

COVID has done a number on this kids mission. He has been in quarantine since this whole thing started in March. NO dinner appointments so that means he has had to cook every meal himself. To top it off his companion he has right now literally does nothing. He doesn’t cook or help clean up the dishes or clean the flat. Bridger has a great attitude about it though, he looks at it as service to his companion. 
His birthday is August 2, last year this great family had him over and made him this nice dinner and cake, complete with an exploding candle for his birthday. This year cute Bridger made himself a birthday meatloaf, with a string cheese 21 on the top. I feel bad that he didn't celebrate properly but I told him when he gets home I'll make his favorite chocolate cake. 





 

No comments: